Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Classical Music for everyone ?

Well… Vacations over, but I’m happy to be back behind the microphone helping all of you, who enjoy the music here at WCRB too relax during the evening hours. I hope your getting a chance right now.
Now…while I was enjoying some time away from the station, I thought I’d ask folks I’d run into, (some I’ve known for years, others not at all), if they had a special place for classical music in their lives. Sure enough, most everyone had something to say. My neighbor down the street, a BIG fan of the English feel Ralph Vaughan Williams added to his music, another…”Beethoven’s Symphonies and nothing else”, while Mozart was a staple for my mechanic down the street and Strauss Waltz’s for another. The more I asked, the more I realized classical music DOES have a place in many people’s lives. I hope you keep it in yours.

Till next time, stay listening:

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment